We provide psychological services to clergy, religious, candidates for ministry/religious formation, pastoral and spiritual leaders, and all who consider spirituality an integral part of their lives.
In our welcoming, respectful, safe, and confidential practice, we offer individual psychotherapy, various types of psychological assessments, education, and consultation.
All of our services are offered in English and Spanish.
We can help you with:
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Personality disorders and interpersonal difficulties
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Gambling, spending or sex/internet addictions
- Issues related to sexual orientation/sexual identity
- Ministerial boundary violations
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Issues related to loss and grieving
- Adjustment to life transitions
- Difficulties with the acculturation process
- Adjustment to the aging process/development of cognitive difficulties (memory problems)
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about the services we offer.
If you find that our services meet your particular need(s), please contact us by calling: